Please can your child complete the following tasks in his/her learning log by Wednesday
1. Write about your personal experiences of rivers, streams or canals. How can rivers be used for fun or leisure. Write about an event, holiday or sport that they did on or near water.
2. Maths – Adding near multiples.
3. Reading homework – All pupils should be encouraged to regularly and record the reading they do. Please return the reading records every Wednesday.
4. Our river field trip is still taking place next Tuesday, but due to the nature of
the event, we will require all parents to sign a more detailed consent form.
This will be sent home today.
5. Please note the final date for paying the remaining balance for our Llangrannog trip has been extended to Friday 14th March. Miss Morgan-Lloyd has kindly agreed to stand in as a replacement for Miss Watkins on the weekend.
Many thanks for your support.