We would be very grateful if your child completes the following tasks in their learning log this week
1. Use a range of media to record line, shape and form of sporting figures. Look at examples of figure drawing by other artists. Look at how figures have been interpreted through sculpture. Link to Greek culture and observe some classic sculptures. Choose your type of media e.g. sketches, paintings or wire and clay sculptures of sports poses.
2. Maths sheet (Can be downloaded below)
3. Reading homework – All pupils should be encouraged to regularly and record the reading they do. Please return the reading records every Wednesday.
4. If you wish for your child to receive national cycling training, free of charge in year 6, then please return the consent forms that were sent
out by next Monday.
5. We are currently trialling a new online class reward system called ‘Class Dojo’ which records pupil’s daily achievements and behaviour. If you wish to receive a weekly update of your child’s behaviour and achievements via email please complete the form below and I will send you an invite to join the website. (It requires free online registration). It would be good to share what is going on in class with parents. Reward systems are meant to encourage positive behaviour which leads to more productivity in classroom learning. Please take advantage of this offer.
Many thanks for your support,
Maths sheet attached below....